16 ottobre 2008

...

early in the morning

you can feel IT running through your veins, your chest..and belly..
your finger types but you can't stop thinking... that If you were not alone, that if He was there...

You are alone, darling.
You have to do everything all by yourself
'cause words are sometimes full of sensibility, sometimes not..
and you feel like "not".

Think, darling, think.
Think cause thinking is all you can do, today
'cause you won't ask anybody
"please, take me as I am"
'cause you don't have to beg for anything at all

You are here
and wait
and wait
still waiting
and doesn't matter if you are alone
You know you are not and that you deserve...
you deserve all that you need
'cause you are a good girl, a good lovely girl
and nobody can deny it.

Wait, little baby, wait
and cry, hush, hugs somebody
but wait
it's not your turn, now.

and you don't want him for fun.

Nessun commento:

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...