03 novembre 2008

the importance of being single...

is just that, when you decide about your life, and start a "solo" carreer.. well, you feel better. And feel better if you feel good inside.
The truth is that saturday night I was bored and someone I did not expect asked me to go together to the cinema...and it was a simple and great night.
And that yesterday, really bored (this happens to single people who has friends with fiancée).. and I found a long-timed friend...and we talked so much..and I felt...better than ever.

That's life.

Me and my computer, me and my voice, me and my friends,me and my brother, me and my totally nonsense loss of food..it's just that I feel good now. Good and Free.

And it's so nice... looking at my life, as I've seen in this two months of singletude... I have sooooo many MALE friends..
what's wrong?:)

Nessun commento:

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...