25 novembre 2008

we talked

after The Bone Collector, here we are...
The Bollocks-DickHead Collector

Just ..it Happened.
We were looking at each other's buddy. The buddy was cool and still a nasty bastard baby... U covered my belly with your hand, and your face on my shoulder.
You smell so good, sweetie.

Yes I know that's one of my problem. Men always say that I smell so good. I know that, I know because I smell my own skin and I find it gorgeous. You all always smell my neck and my ears and find it sexy. Do you find me sexy?
Just thinking.Stop thinking, dude.

I was tired, we went to bed.
I wanted to sleep but you started talking about yourself and my lips- so beautiful you said.

I know that. Everybody finds them so beautiful, and jelly, and soft, and smooth.. what the fuck? I'm not only mouth, lips, boobs and eyes. I'm more than ever.

We talked.
We talked for a while in the night, then we felt asleep.
We woke up early and we talked..talked and talked for hours.. and my lips were so juicy and you were drunk.

Now, you tell me so.
So, so and So.
My tattooe has just told me I use to find Dickheads.
Do not know.It's just that I'm not in love, I don't want to, I could not...or maybe, yes.
It's just that I want to talk again, and more and more.
And talk is not talking.



Nessun commento:

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...