05 ottobre 2006

Waiting for my chinese drug
I discovered new picture of you
and as soon as I can
felt in love again with you
wearing those eyes and a beard

You're not the man
you act to be
but when I see your face
I can do everything wrong
and I felt in love again
as soon as I can
you wear those lips and that beard
first covered in red

Soon will be white
Cause time goes by
but never goes slowly
We are all wasting time
speaking and writing of everything and nothing
of the air in a translucent land
which doesn't exist
but in your head
covered in red as
the beard your wear.

Are u still wasting you time, bear?
Soon covered in white, you'll be.

2 commenti:

Mauro R. ha detto...

ehm...stupenda? non rende molto l'idea manco quest'aggettivo... complimenti complimenti complimenti mitica roby...
bacio

Compagno di pranzi e cene ha detto...

brava robi...brava...bissss

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...