03 maggio 2006

Hurricane- bob dylan

Pistols shots ring out in the barroom night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall
She sees the bartender in a pool of blood
Cries out "My God they killed them all"
Here comes the story of the Hurricane
The man the authorities came to blame
For something that he never done
Put him in a prison cell but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.

Three bodies lying there does Patty see
And another man named Bello moving around mysteriously
"I didn't do it" he says and he throws up his hands
"I was only robbing the register I hope you understand
I saw them leaving" he says and he stops
"One of us had better call up the cops"
And so Patty calls the cops
And they arrive on the scene with their red lights flashing
In the hot New Jersey night.

....... continue
(ma poichè explorer è una merda, se la copio tutta il blog spagina..usate firefox!)

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

GRAZIE MERAVIGLIOSA DONNA DEL MAREEE
ME LA VADO SUBITO AD ASCOLTARE!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE...!!!


"ammmorecuoooree... suicidio assistito.." le assisto io!!!
ahahahahah!!!

Donna del Mare ha detto...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ti amo amorecuore

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...