14 maggio 2006


Sono appena uscita da una seduta di questa, e solo chi lo ha provato SA cosa voglio dire...
Se tutto va bene, fra qualche decida d'anni di allenamento, più liposuzione, dovrei diventare esattamente così.. (meno bionda,perchè il mio è un biondo cenere)E il mio culino diventerà così



Come cantava Alanis Morissette:

This is utopia this is my utopia
This is my ideal my end in sight
Utopia this is my utopia
This is my nirvana
My ultimate

we would stay and respond and expand and include and allow and forgive and
enjoy and evolve and discern and inquire and accept and admit and divulge and
open and reach out and speak up

we'd rise post-obstacle more defined more grateful we would heal be humbled
and be unstoppable we'd hold close and let go and know when to do which we'd
release and disarm and stand up and feel safe

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Adesso mi dò da fare...!
Ho fatto la lavativa oggi!!
PUMP IT UP arrivooooooooo...

Estate aspettaci che ti prendiamo per le briglia e ti cavalchiamoooooooooo come due valchirie!!!!!

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...