07 febbraio 2007

Dear Silvia,
I hope you're good where you are right now, there in Edinburgh.
I Know it's -10°C but it's a lovely place to stay..
It would be nice to meet you again, now That you know my own truth about my life, feelings and settings and how life can be strange and pathetic but nice. And needs to be lived as well.
Sorry. I could'nt tell you before because it was something dead. But now it's still alive. I'm talking about that bad temper and good manners of living life as a lovely girl and give affections and be quiet.. I'm not that kind of girl I'm a schizoid, haha!, you know, and things can change!
I've found my way, I'm on my way , I'm stronger than before...
Nobody knows, only you and Hurricane (same same, same lovely temper, two different worlds, two different lives)..nobody knows, nobody sings, nobody knows but me!

I just want you to know that I love you too, you are a lovely girl and you do not have to wash your hands clean about yourself and you lovely self-consciousness. You are a Woman. Men are false and blind, and you are too kind and gentle and beautiful for the all of them. Try to treat them the way they deserve. Treat them like pure SHIT, if they deserve. Treat them as friends or lovers, if they are, but try not to lose yourself.
You're the best!
You've got a lovely smile. Lovely and pure eyes.
They're some kinda weird.

And the ridiculous is that I'm the one who tells you those things, and I'm not the one who would do that.

Love
Roberta

2 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Silvia Micia?

MoF

Donna del Mare ha detto...

No..è la silvia del Silvia's Blog...
Silvia Gatta no mi pare stia ad Edinburgo...

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...