23 febbraio 2007

Dear Terence

I love you muchly.
You've been nothing but open hearted and emotionally available and supportive,
and nurturing and consummately there for me.
I kept drawing you in and pushing you away; I remember how beautiful it was to fall asleep
on your couch and cry in front of you for the first time..you
were the best platform from which to jump beyond myself..what was wrong with me


Questa è per te, Terence.
Non puoi nemmeno capire quanto onorata la13ennedel1997 possa sentirsi nel condividere con te parole; seppur scambiate dietro lo schermo mi rendono felice..
Sai come la penso, su di te e su tutto. Vorrei poterti far sorridere..ma ci riuscirò, scommettiamo?

Nessun commento:

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...