18 aprile 2006

DEDICATO A URAGANO FURIOSO

così evitiamo casini....inutili... :)

Have no words to explain my feelings and thoughts and you know that my best way to do is by using English and I really do not know why but That's the truth, and I know you are good at English and will have no problem to understand me.
Sorry for my range of words, which is not big and full, but I hope you would understand me despite all.

When I first met you - I do not remember when- I was not younger. I was 22 years old as I am now and lived the same life I live now and sang the same music I sing.
But when I first read about you and met you, was a strange period of my life because I was sick and had to enter to the Hospital- All was great, and now I'm so good without my terrifiyng herniated disc on my back.

When I was in the Hospital you rocked me with you words and that was very funny and nice.
You did not know me. You did not know who I was, where I was from and what I was looking for and everything else.
You were a bolt out of the blue.

Everything started.
You were there. Everywhere. I could not see you but I could touch you skin and kiss your face and smell your breath.
You were there and I do not know why, there are so many things and so difficult to explain and, if I have to say the truth, those things I do not wanna tell you: are mine, just mine, and you are too distant and criptic and similar to a wall to me, so I cannot tell you everything. Maybe I'd loose you.

You're always there. I know you are there right now but you are something live invisibile, you can see me, but I cannot see you. And even if I cannot see you I know you are there.
And I can feel it.
I can feel the breath, the thoughts.


You shut up and say nothing.
I feel so upset and I do not know If you do not want me or if you want me too much.
I supposed and now I know (don't ask how and why) I'm not important to you as you are to me and that's why you have a lot of people at your feet: because of your being the way your are.
I'm talking about you way to be piece of shit with everybody, show the best of yourself and hide the worst.
That's the truth, and You know that I know, that finally I understood your way to be so easy accessible to everybody and so easy impenetrable. So criptic and so sibilline.
So nice and gentle and so elusive.

And those are the reason why I hate you and love you at the same time.

But the truth is that I do not know you and these are just my deep thoughts: I really hope you would be so kind to allowed me into your life and one day, I hope, I will be at your side and we will be talking eye to eye and I'll penetrate you being and understand you better: I know you are not the way I said before, but these conditions of our relationship (which is not involving or loving, but just relation of two people who talk and speak and chat) make me really think that you are the way I believe.

So, give me a chance .

I know you are the best
person I've ever met in my life and I do not know why.

Hurricane in heart.

You who are so good with words and at keeping things vague.

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Che meraviglia...
...Non occorre che ti scopro, sei un libro di cristallo già così.
Mi inchino.

Donna del Mare ha detto...

inchinati pure. Tanto LUI non capisce un cazzo:)

e me lo dimostra giorno per giorno, minuto per minuto. perchè lui non lo sa, ma io lo sento.

Donna del Mare ha detto...

per la cronaca,e affinchè alcuno si monti la testa..
QUESTO SCRITTO è dedicato a URAGANO FUORIOSO
;)

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...