07 aprile 2006

my feelings

I was in Padova on April the 1st,and I wish to thank Alice for her being so kind and gentle,and also her Grandmom ..Joan was very kind with her...and wrote on a cd cover "froma Grandomother to a grandmother" and embraced and kissed her (kisses gave her one two three but she did not weep of course..).
I Would really like to thank Crook for being so kind with me and Alice.. he is a gentleman and I have not words to say how I really Affect him.

Joan was perfect.
Her voice was beautiful and crystalline; her way to play was perfect and really really enjoying (envy her a lot for her way to play guitar..).. Maby and Della Penna two perfect friends of her and companions...

I remember, sorry if I say that, Genova 2004..there was javori and the sound was very different.. But everything changes in Life.. I enjoyed a lot the concert (Both in Padova and Milano) and the perfect performance, but I miss George a lot: his way to play drums was something never heard before in my life.

I met Joan both In Padova and Milan.. I Saw a light in her eyes.. a sort of angelic light.. I Suppose she is in peace with herself.. her eyes were similing to everybody,and she was so kind with verybody.. gave kisses, sign autographs.. talked with us..
I remember I was crying a lot,and said to Alice "I can't belive this is happening to me..." and I was watching Joan, the dream of my life.
I'm musically in love with her :)

In Milan happened someting strange.. and that why Joan told me "How are you darling" and she really recognized me and when I asked her to take a pic she said "You have a pic...another one?" and I said her "Oh that's just the THIRD!" she laughed and I said "oh that's my dream sorry!" and she laughed again a lot..so the pic show me and joan laughing a lot..

So.. I have to say nothing more.. my words will be not able to explain my feelings..
Just her eyes and her smile..

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

beh, la prossima volta mi porti con te da lei?
please!

ah dimenticavo di dirti che io il 26 dovrei partire per la scozia....quindi dobbiamo vederci prima, mi sa. ciaaaoooo

Donna del Mare ha detto...

Certo che ci vediamo prima|!
SCOZIAAAA???? SCOZIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??


La prosisma volta ci proverò,dai;)

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...