08 aprile 2006

japanese food

I'm good at cooking.
There many things I'm good at, no maths or physics.. but Cooking, Have Sex- blow jobs best of all- smile, laugh, sing.

Today I cooked Japanese food: yaki udon (similar to spaghetti), tori no kara age (fried chicken) tenpura(fried vegetables) Maki roll( roll with fish and rice and wasabi-spicy spice) and sashimi.

My boyfriend and me had a great dinner..
and now I have t study so hard and have no chance to waste my time blogging or chatting with my preferred "blasphemies teller" or my favourite "hurricane"..

I would like, really like, to close my eyes,sing again, and forget about everything, everyone.
Forget about the one who's distressing my mind.

Nessun commento:

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...