13 aprile 2006

Sei come un diamante nel cuore, un raggio di sole.
E lo sei perchè non ti ho mai vissuto.




Ieri è stata una bella giornata. Sono stata fuori tutto il giorno e sono stata col mio ragazzo. Che bello. Certo che la gola e le orecchie continuavano a farmi male...ma la tachipirina ha fatto il suo effetto.

I thought about you, yesterday.
But I had no way to be in contact with you so I was frightened and happy at the same time: I realized I do not love you as I thought.
I love for your being.
Love you for you living rocked by false feelings of false fairies.
Love you for being so smart and clever.
Love you for your smile and pretty face
Love you for you voice
Love you because I cannot have you.
Love you because I cannot hate you.




Nessun commento:

2022

 In 2019, I moved to Ireland, in May. Then, in 2020, when I was supposed to go to Thailand, the Pandemic. On August 4th 2020 I discovered I ...